Wednesday 11 November 2009

Writing…

Since I’ve been to school and through the Open University system I’ve come to detest writing. When I was a little girl I would spend hours writing little stories, admittedly all following the same basic template lol but throughout school and university you’re told how to structure everything, almost told what to write etc etc. Now when it comes to blogging or journaling I find I do the same. I can’t just write any other way.

I didn’t follow the prompt exactly today as I just couldn’t think of anything to write about but I did produce a layout about my problems with writing. The journaling is hidden behind the patterned paper and says the same as above.

DSCF1473

This and the next layout also use part of today’s prompt whereby I did something I hadn’t done before and that used my new alphabet stamps and the mini stamps which are part of a Maya Road set, which I now love. The chipboard pieces come from the same set.

DSCF1472

I know it’s a well known joke that it always rains in Wales but when we went to Snowdonia earlier this year it rained for 6 out of 7 days. The picture was taken on the Sunday when we had just come over the Llanberis Pass which had sent my Mum into fits because she hates windy roads with drops to one side. The scenery was worth it even if she did make us promise never to take her across it again!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I so recognised Snowdonia - - it always rained when we were there - - but that never diminshed its awesome splendour or beauty!

sharyncarlson said...

These are great layouts! I love how you used the map :)

RNBsmom said...

Great photos & layouts. Thanks for sharing. Hi from Margie (Shimelle's class).