Monday 9 November 2009

Goals…

No I’m not talking about football. Today’s prompt was about our goals and it got me thinking that right now I don’t really have any…not big life changing ones anyway.

I’ve just finished my final Open University course and hopefully will achieve my Honours degree in December when the results arrive. That’s been a big part of my life for the last 6 years and now it’s over and I don’t know what to do.

I decided when it was finished that I would spend more time scrapping because I had firmly shut the door on my muse while studying because the two just don’t mix, so now it’s free to play! It’s partly because of that, that I decided to sign up for the Blogging for Scrapbookers course and also Jessica Sprague's Holidays In Hand which starts soon. I also want to once again attempt to finish Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas as I failed to do so last year.  I have no idea if I will manage to complete everything but I want to try.

No layout for today’s prompt…as yet but here’s one for Day 5 (kind of). I took the photo as normal of my mp3 player but played about with it in Picasa which was new for me…

DSCF1464

It’s just the first 10 songs that played this morning while I was using the computer and I thought why not scrap them.

3 comments:

Kathy M said...

Congrats on finishing your studies. Great goals.

Rosemary said...

Congratulations on finishing your OU degree. Enjoy your time scrapping.

sharyncarlson said...

Congratulations on finishing your studies! Hope you enjoy the scrapping classes :)